Rungwa Game Safaris was established in 2000
with an ethos of ethical hunting, conservation, and tradition.
• There must be at least TWO blank pages in your passport for your visa.
• Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after date of travel.
• We strongly recommend online visa applications prior to travelling.
• Visas can be obtained on arrival, but it can be a lengthy process.
• The local currency in Tanzania is the Tanzanian Shilling (tsh).
• US Dollars are widely accepted, but only bills printed from 2017 onwards.
• ATMs are available and credit cards are accepted at larger shops & restaurants.
• Tanzania is a malaria-zone country, so consult your doctor or travel clinic prior to travel and be advised on what appropriate anti-malarial drugs to take.
• Guests are also strongly advised to check the latest information with regards to vaccinations for travel to Tanzania.
Swahili is the national language of Tanzania, but English is widely spoken; particularly in tourism.
Please enquire for more information on
• Serengeti National Park
• Tarangire National Park
• Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
• Mt. Kilimanjaro National Park
• Pemba Island expeditions
• Zanzibar expeditions
• Hot air balloon expeditions